Get all the best of the Lily Cup™ in a compact, go-anywhere design! Lily Cup™ Compact collapses flat into its protective case, which fits even the smallest purse. When you need it, simply pop it open for 10 hours of protection. Your period starting never has to be an emergency again.
Lily Cups are a new generation in period protection: ultra-soft, reusable menstrual cups made of medical-grade silicone. Collecting rather than absorbing menstrual ﬂow, they respect your intimate balance and don’t cause the dryness often associated with tampons. Lily Cups are perfectly shaped to fit your body for total comfort, covering the lightest to heaviest flows for up to 10 hours.
Why Lily CupTM Compact is the right choice
• PORTABLE: Collapses flat so it can be taken everywhere – comes with a protective case.
• CONVENIENT: Offers up to 10 hours non-stop protection both day and night.
• HEALTHY: Collects flow rather than absorbing it. No dryness, no irritation, no allergies, and no odors.
• COMFORTABLE: So soft and thin, it can’t be felt while worn. Respects intimate balance.
• SAFE: Made from medical-grade silicone. No harmful chemicals or bleaches. No risk of toxic shock syndrome.
• ECO-FRIENDLY: Reduces waste – no more tampons or pads to throw into the waste basket.
• ECONOMICAL: Reusable and can last for years.
Size A is recommended for women who have not given birth or for those who have given birth by C section.
Size B is recommended for women who have given birth vaginally or for those who have a weaker pelvic floor.
Lily Cup compact Size A:
Capacity 11 ml / 0.37 fl.oz. Diameter 42 mm / 1.65 in. Length 58 mm / 2.28 in.
Lily Cup compact Size B
Capacity 14 ml / 0.47 fl.oz. Diameter 45 mm / 1.77 in.Length 58 mm / 2.28 in.
Text and image credit to Intimina
Made in China
We want all our customers to find the perfect menstrual cup for them. So If you are unsure of which cup would suit your needs best, then feel free to use our Menstrual cup sizer or contact our dedicated team and one of the team will ensure that you pick the perfect cup for you. If it’s your first time using a menstrual cup we would recommend purchasing a water-based lubricant to make insertion and removal more comfortable.